The City Treasurer is chiefly responsible for:
- Overseeing tax collection and custody of state, county, school district, and City taxes and moneys as conferred by law to include special assessments.
The City Treasurer’s Office strives to ensure the timely and accurate billing and receipt of all payments to the City. The Treasurer’s Office collects all City, County and school taxes on real estate and personal property, as well as all fees and service charges. The City of Potterville is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
The following types of payments are collected at the Treasurers/Utility Billing Office located at City Hall:
- Property Taxes issued date July 1st (Summer Tax) and December 1st (Winter Tax)
- Water/Sewer Bills (monthly)
- Planning Fee(s), Inspection Permit(s), Rental Fee(s) and Invoices
- EATRAN public transportation Tokens
- Park/Pavilion Reservations and Fees
Make checks payable to: City of Potterville
Please enclose your payment stub or account number with your check. Your account will be billed $37.50 for any NSF (Non-sufficient Funds) check received.
You may pay:
- In person at City Hall – weekday hours of 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- The City Hall Drop Box is located to the left of the front door of City Hall (Payments received after 5:00 P.M. will be credited to the following day)
- By mailing a check to City of Potterville – Please send payments to:
City of Potterville
P.O. Box 488
Potterville MI 48876
- By ACH Automatic Withdraw from a checking account or saving account (Utility Bills only)
- On Line Payments