The City Manager is the chief administrative officer of the City of Potterville. The City Manager is responsible for:
- Appointing to and administering all City Departments and Public Funds of the City.
- Preparing and submitting City’s Annual Fiscal Year Budget.
- Making available and reporting public finances and administrative activities of the City on a day to day basis.
- Managing day to day activities that involve City personnel and personnel polices, City Ordinances, Sections of the City Charter, and directives of City Council.
- Making professional reports and recommendations to the City Council including but not limited to Public Policy, City Resolutions and City Ordinances and Charter Amendments.
- Overseeing business activities and quality control of City Services including administration of City Hall and Office personnel that deliver City services in full compliance with Federal, State and County laws and regulations that often involve public meeting, notices, local utilities, licenses, compliances, and permits.
If you have a request or a complaint that you would like reviewed by the City Manager please complete the Citizen Complaint & Request Form and return it to City Hall either in person, mail, email and/or fax. In accordance with Federal Law and civil rights regulations and policies, The City of Potterville and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) are prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. The City of Potterville Title VI Non-Discrimination Policy is available online 24/7 and at City Hall. Public Notice of AND JUSTICE FOR ALL publication literature is on public display at Potterville City Hall, 319 North Nelson, Potterville, MI 48876. The City of Potterville is an equal opportunity employer and provider.