The following documents may be filled out online or in-person at City Hall,  but must be returned to City Hall at 319 N. Nelson, Potterville,  MI  48876 with payment.
Any questions please call City Hall at 517-645-7641


Citizen Request Form 
Special Land Use Permit
Burn Permit
Pavilion Rentals
Garage Sale Permit
Solicitation/Activity Permit
Animal Permit