Treasurer and Utility Billing--Jodi West
Address: Phone (517)645-7641 ext. 201
319 N. Nelson St Fax (517)645-7810
PO Box 488 E-mail email@example.com
Potterville, MI 48876
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Treasurer is responsible for:
- Overseeing tax collection and custody of state, county, school district, and City taxes and moneys as conferred by law to include special assessments.
Jodi West has been the city treasurer since September 2008. She holds a bachelor degree in accounting.
Our Treasurer's Office strives to ensure the timely and accurate billing and receipt of all payments to the City. We collect all city, county and school taxes on real estate and personal property, as well as all fees and service charges.
The following types of payments are collected at the Treasurers/Utility Billing Office:
- Property Taxes
- Water/Sewer Bills
- Planning Fees/Inspection Permits and Invoices
- Eaton County Dog Licenses- available from December through February
- Eatran Tokens
- Park/Pavilion Reservations and Fees
Make checks payable to: City of Potterville
Please enclose your payment stub or account number with your check. Your account will be billed $37.50 for any NSF check received.
You may pay:
- In person at the Treasurer/Utility Billing Office - Currently we only take Cash, checks, or money orders. We are currently looking into other Alternative payment methods.
- By using the drop box located to the left of the front door of City Hall - Payments received after 5:00 P.M. will be credited to the following day.
- By mailing a check to City of Potterville - Please send payments to:
City of Potterville
P.O. Box 488
Potterville MI 48876
- By signing up for automatic bill pay from your bank account - Auto Bill Pay Form NEW!!
- On Line Payments - use Jurisdiction Code 7107www.OfficialPayments.com or Call 1-800-272-9829
Water: $3.69 per 1000 gallons usage
Sewer: $2.75 per 1000 gallons usage
Meter Read Sizes (RS) Fee for Water :
Meter Read Sizes (RS) Fee for Sewer :
How to read your new Water Bill:
PB = Previous Bill (Amount Owed from previous)
WA = Water Usage
SW = Sewer Usage
RS = Fixed Cost For Sewer
RW = Fixed Cost for Water
LF = Leaf Pickup
BR = Brush Pickup
View a sample water bill here
Potterville City Residents:
Please contact Utility Billing at (517) 645-7641 to establish your account. A $75.00 deposit fee will be charged to all new customers, refundable with your final meter reading.
Turn on/off fee is $50.00
If departing the City of Potterville and need a final water meter reading: Please contact Utility Billing at (517) 645-7641 to schedule a final water reading.