The City Manager is the chief administrative officer of the City of Potterville. The City Manager is responsible for:
- Appointing and administering all City departments
- Preparing and submitting City's annual budget
- Making available and reporting the finances and administrative activities of the City
- Enforcing all laws, provisions of the City Charter, and acts by the City Council
- Making reports and recommendations to the City Council
- Overseeing licenses, compliances, and permits
Wanda Darrow has been the City Manager since August 2008. She holds a degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting.
If you have a request or a complaint that you would like reviewed by the City Manager please complete a Citizen Request/Complaint Form and return to City Hall either in person, by mail or fax.